2013 brings a refreshed, expanded Award program!
The 2013 Townsville Chamber Business Awards recognises business excellence in Townsville.
Four award categories have been added to the 16th Young Business Achievement Awards -
- YOUNG BUSINESS PERSON AWARD recognising the contribution of a young business person
- YOUNG EMPLOYEE AWARD recognising the contribution of a young employee
- BUSINESS SOLUTIONS AWARD recognising a clever solution to an old or new problem
- BUSINESS COMMUNITY AWARD recognising good business citizenship
- EMPLOYEES’ CHOICE AWARD recognising a best practice employer
- TOWNSVILLE CHAMBER CHAMPION AWARD recognising an outstanding individual's contribution to Townsville business and industry
Nomination close 3 May. Application close 24 May.
Townsville Chamber members and non-members are invited to nominate and/or apply.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Call us for details.
The Chamber has drafted its Priority List for the upcoming federal election.
Priorities include a continued focus on regionalisation and a greater focus on Northern Australia; affordable energy and improved reliability; improved connections whether by road, by rail or in the clouds; continued efforts to skill up our workers and help them stay in here; a legislative review of business cost and permits; and funding of an entertainment precinct in Townsville.
Want to be in the running to win a $1,000 lunch for you and your work team at the Pier Restaurant & Bar?
All you have to do is refer your networks to use SEEK, Australia's number one online job service. Click here, enter the email addresses of your Townsville networks and send.
The offers are in conjuctions with the partnership between the Townsville Chamber and SEEK.