JOB DESCIPTION: Membership Coordinator
We are looking for a Membership Coordinator to act as the liaison between the Chamber and our members. The Membership Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of membership, from serving as the first point of contact for membership related questions to organising events to recruiting new members. You will also be tasked with maintaining records, tracking membership figures, and coordinating with the accounting department regarding the payment of membership fees.
To be successful as a Membership Coordinator you should be able to keep membership numbers up and ensure member satisfaction. Ultimately, an excellent Membership Coordinator should be an outstanding communicator with a talent for building strong relationships between members and the organization.
Membership Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Handling all questions, information requests, and complaints regarding membership.
- Processing membership applications, renewals, and resignations.
- Maintaining and updating membership records.
- Assisting with member communication activities.
- Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports.
- Developing and implementing strategies to recruit new members.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to track membership revenue.
- Assisting with preparing membership-marketing materials.
- Organising events and activities for existing and prospective members.
- Administrative tasks as required
Membership Coordinator Requirements:
- Completed year 12
- Previous experience in membership management, sales, and recruitment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, WooCommerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Highly organized.
To apply please send a covering letter and your resume to [email protected]