Nominations are now open for the 2020 Queensland Training Awards.
The Queensland Training Awards recognise and reward the outstanding achievements of individuals and organisations within the vocational education and training (VET) sector who strive for excellence, best practice and innovation.
Established 59 years ago, the awards are Queensland’s most prestigious and longest running awards program for the training sector. They continue to celebrate the significant contribution made by Queensland’s VET sector to the wider Queensland community and economy.
How to nominate
Are you a business with a strong focus on staff development and a commitment to quality training? Are you an employer with an outstanding apprentice or trainee who is completing before the 30 June 2020? Are you an individual who has overcome a significant barrier or disadvantage to participate in a VET course?
Don’t miss this opportunity to nominate an outstanding individual, a training provider or employer you know, or perhaps yourself, and be a part of all things outstanding in VET in the North Queensland region.
To nominate follow these 5 simple steps:
- Start Early – Refer to examples of successful nominations and check the criteria.
- Stand Out – Tell your story, use examples to show your strengths.
- Draft Nomination – Use word processing software to draft responses, proofread and check word count.
- Apply Online – Create an online account, copy and paste responses and answer every question.
- Attach Evidence – Up to five attachments allowed, check file size limits.
Companies and organisations are invited to sponsor the awards as a corporate partner to access a range of exclusive benefits.
If you would like more information about sponsorship opportunities or interesting in sponsoring of the below please complete the Sponsorship Expression of Interest form and return it to the event coordination team at NQRegion.QTA@desbt.qld.gov.au and the team will work with you to find the most suitable sponsorship experience for your business.