Master Builders Housing & Construction Awards recognise members at the forefront of building innovation and quality craftsmanship, promoting and showcasing excellence in Queensland’s housing and construction industry.
The awards cater for entrants ranging from apprentices to trade contractors and small family businesses to the biggest names in the building and construction industry.
2020 entries will open on Tuesday 28 January.
Follow these quick and easy steps and you’ll be in the running in no time.
- Choose a house or project to enter and ensure it fits into a relevant category
- Check out the key dates and entry fees below
- Have a read of the useful tips and tricks for entering
- Start creating your entry with the option to save as you go and come back to your entry later
- Use the checklist found in the Entry handbooks to ensure you’ve met all the entry requirements, including uploading your supporting documents and photos
- Submit your entry (make sure it’s before the closing date) and easily pay your entry fee online.
To enter into the awards, please click here.