FORTNIGHTLY CHAMBER COFFEE EVENTS
The Chamber Coffee events are a great opportunity for you to come and meet our new team, some of our board and other likeminded business professionals in a free informal networking opportunity.
Held fortnightly at 8am in Flinders Square.
- Thursday 6 August
- Thursday 20 August
- Thursday 3 September
Updated Wednesday 29 July 2020
6 August 2020
Lean Thinking for Business
Hear about how to eliminate waste, reduce costs and increase productivity in your business using Lean Thinking in this free webinar.
12 August 2020
Efficient Inventory Management
Hear about how efficient inventory management can increase your cash flow and profit in this free webinar.
12 August 2020
JCU Alumni Zoom Series: Bridging Rising Global Inequalities. Featuring:
WEBINARS ON DEMAND – WATCH NOW
During COVID-19 some excellent content has been produced through live webinars and videos. We have saved links to some of these as on demand videos that you can watch or listen to whenever you wish
- Managing cash-flow
- Business planning strategies
- Panel mentoring sessions
- Mindset master Plan
- Performance mindset
- How to stand up after being stood down
- Mojo when exercising solo
- 5 was to care for others by caring for you
- Supporting and helping staff and clients in challenging time
- Part 1: Overview of JobKeeper and how to enrol and apply
- Part 2: Determining if your business is eligible for JobKeeper payment
- Part 3: Determining what employees are eligible for JobKeeper payment
If you are aware of any webinars/ online events or informative videos that you would like listed here please contact us.